Senior Social Media Manager (unisex)
SHOWZ is a brand experience agency powered by creators. Based in Berlin, Germany, SHOWZ enables brands to co-create and innovate locally with entrepreneurs while bringing people together through connected experiences that champion cognitive diversity. A leader in technology adoption, SHOWZ combines local ecosystems (artists, brands, and influencers) and storytelling with leading-edge AI capabilities. The SHOWZ team has designed custom 360 creative environments for clients, including Visa, LalaBerlin, Vattenfall, and have collaborated with Cartier, Amazon and more. SHOWZ is a flat organization that empowers its people to execute confidently while delivering meaningful business impact. We believe in the power of collaboration, diversity, and inclusion.
Ayan Yuruk is the Founder and Principal of SHOWZ. He is also a host and the ‘Design Fab’ on Netflix’s debut series, Queer Eye Germany.
SHOWZ seeks an experienced, hands-on, multichannel branded content manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience delivering high-quality content, from production to scheduling, for live events, TV productions, and/or luxury fashion brands. If you love creating high quality, engaging content while also paying close attention to the content performance through monitoring dashboards and reporting analytics, we want you on our team!
You’ll be tasked to plan, develop, and execute SHOWZ overall content strategy based on specific KPIs, objectives, and metrics and oversee the social media channels of the Founder of SHOWZ, including Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn. In this role, you will be responsible for the social media identity of SHOWZ, making sure that the content is on brand and supports the team to drive new business. You will be creating relatable content across various online channels, so you’ll need to stay up-to-date with all the latest trends to thrive in this exciting role.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- You will work in an inspiring and innovative office in the centre of Berlin Mitte, designed with attention to creativity embracing details
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills
- We think and act agile and efficiently in our workplace, we run on trust, empowerment and feedback
- The press loves us, and we love to inspire them with innovative concepts and new ideas within a positive work environment
- Work-life balance and NewWork mentality: we operate short core-hours to give full flexibility to working parents and night owls alike
- Real responsibility: as an employee in an ambitious startup we give you a lot of responsibility, and expect your dedication to it
- You bring a lot of experience to the table. We won’t stop here – expect an incredibly steep learning curve and the growth opportunities that come with that
WHO YOU ARE
- You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and at least 5+ years of experience working as a social media and content manager with a strong track record of driving engagement, follower growth and delivering business impact
- You have a strong understanding of social media channels, e.g. Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube are essential
- You balance between a creative and strategic mindset. Strong analytical and reporting skills, e.g. tracking KPIs such as earned, owned and paid media
- Have experience with live events, managing media and content in real-time
- Background in digital content management of entertainment/TV personalities and influencers; proven ability to oversee online and off-online brand
- Comfortable with ghostwriting, copy editing, photoshopping images, creating original content, curating and sourcing content, social media content calendar management, creating evergreen content franchises, staying on top of trending hashtag days, such as National Pride Day or Entrepreneurship Day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask while paying close attention to creative details and branding
- Problem-solving, working independently, and being a good time manager are critical skills
- Passion for design, innovative experiences, and an affinity for technology
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Experience in video production is a big plus
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the social media channels of SHOWZ (30%) and the personal social media accounts of our Founder, Ayan Yuruk (70%)
- Build out and maintain monthly content calendar that is shared with key stakeholders
- Source stock images, curate user-generated content (UGC) and create original content. Plan weekly video and photo shoots as required
- Set up monthly reporting across all channels on defined KPIs
- Foster channel growth through community engagement, 1:1 interactions via comments and direct messages
- Design and implement a data-driven social media strategy for growth and engagement
- Ideate and build socials-first, brand- and personality-centric campaigns across all platforms
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing teams to align on KPIs and goals, and translate these goals into organic content initiatives reporting on the success of content rolled out
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We strongly encourage people of marginalised groups to apply.